the airborne toxic event – tokyo radio كلمات اغاني
well the radio waves, that crowd, the sky,
the buildings, trees, and the power lines.
i’m ten thousand miles away,
and the dj shakes me in my seat,
i’m sorry i haven’t slept in weeks,
it’s a waking dream at best,
i could use a little less.
so i finish the song, and the dj sings,
and i stare at the ground, and i tune my strings,
we got three days to the show,
i got nowhere else to go.
all the bowing and waving, so godd-mn polite,
i was thinking of jumping from my window last night,
i got one more year to live,
i got nothing left to give.
h-llo from tokyo [x5]
- the airborne toxic event – welcome to your wedding day كلمات اغاني
- the airborne toxic event – half of something else كلمات اغاني
- the airborne toxic event – strange girl كلمات اغاني
- the airborne toxic event – all i ever wanted كلمات اغاني
- the airborne toxic event – the graveyard near the house كلمات اغاني